CREDIT INTERN - Minneapolis, MN
Olympic Steel, a leading national steel service center, is seeking a talented addition to our staff.
Olympic Steel has a challenging opportunity for a career-oriented individual interested in the credit field. This position will assist the credit manager with updating credit files, faxing/emailing documents, accumulating information, scanning documents along with data entry in our Business Connect Software. We need to fill this position within the next few weeks. We are looking for a part-time internship with about 20-30 hours a week starting in two-three weeks. The part time hours would be flexible between 8am – 5pm Monday-Friday.
• Candidate must be a college junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
• Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Sound academic achievement in related coursework
• Related work experience and community service preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook applications with ability to enter numerical data by touch.
• Detail-oriented with a strong commitment to quality and the ability to multitask
• Ability to work as a team player
• Strong analytical, organizational, communication skills required
Qualified, interested candidates may submit applications below or call 216-242-2886 to speak with a recruiter.
For Internal Applicants: Current Olympic Steel employees must meet minimum job qualifications, have a current performance rating of satisfactory or better and have completed at least 90 days of service in their current position. Some service time exceptions may apply.