QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER - Bettendorf, IA
Olympic Steel, a leading national steel service center, is seeking a talented addition to our staff. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement opportunities, various bonus programs, and much more.
Status: Full Time
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the maintenance of the quality program internally and interfacing with suppliers and customers on quality issues. The Manager maintains a high level of interaction with Sales, Purchasing, and Operations departments. The Quality Manager maintains work in a professional and timely manner.
• Six Sigma Black or Green Belt
• 5 years quality assurance experience with steel
• Bachelors degree in related field
• Familiarity with ISO Standards
• Skilled in examining and re-engineering operations, procedures, and assisting with the development of new initiatives
• Skilled in budget preparation and fiscal management
Qualified candidates may apply below.
For Internal Applicants: Current Olympic Steel employees must meet minimum job qualifications, have a current performance rating of satisfactory or better and have completed at least 90 days of service in their current position. Some service time exceptions may apply.