5060 & 5080 & 5096 Richmond Road
Bedford Heights, Ohio 44146
Olympic Steel, Inc. was founded in 1954 in Cleveland, Ohio and
until 1987 was Olympic's only location. Today, the Cleveland campus
is comprised of three buildings: our corporate headquarters at 5096
Richmond Road (adjacent to our state of the art temper pass
facility), our Cleveland division offices located at 5080 Richmond
Road (with our precision leveling cut-to-length and laser
processing), and our heavy plate processing and warehouse located
at 5060 Richmond Road.
The Cleveland Division serves customers across the eastern
United States, and supports our Chicago, Georgia and Pennsylvania
locations through a dedicated fleet of trucks.